I am a Senior Web Developer with with over 20 years of experience building, testing, and maintaining customer-facing websites for leading consumer brands and gaming companies.
• Portfolio of work includes dungeonsanddragons.com, magicthegathering.com, avalonhill.com, and wizards.com as well as both the desktop and mobile Decks and Fences Project Planner’s for homedepot.com. Responsive single page web applications for hollandamerica.com and pugetsoundenergy.com.
• Thorough grasp of cross-platform cross-browser compatibility issues, code optimization concepts, accessibility standards, analytics implementation, and mobile web development.
• Able to manage web design projects from start to finish—including requirements gathering, design architecture, back-end programming, usability, localization, and testing.
• Recognized throughout career for the ability to work in both self-directed situations, as well as part of larger project teams—and for being able to offer a very versatile combination of creative, technical, analytical, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Ongoing self-study in the areas of (HTML 5, CSS 3, MS SQL, Canvas, Web Storage, Responsive Web Design & Development, Accessibility, JQuery, MS SQL, Game Design & Theory)